Address: Kataniceva nn
Belgrade Phone: 011/4444-333
The building of the temple started in 1935, was interrupted during the WWII, and restarted again not before 1985, under the conducting of proto-master architect Branko Pesic. The temple is built in a Serbian-Byzantium style, with four bell towers 44m high, dome height of 70m, and a surface of 91x81m. The temple is decorated with eighteen gilt crosses in three sizes. Even thou it isn't constructionally finished, it is today one of the largest orthodox temple in the world.