The Institute for Foreign Languages was founded in 1953. It is the oldest and largest institution of the kind in the country. More than a hundred graduated philologists are employed at the Institute. They teach foreign languages to children and adults. Serbian as a second language is also taught at the Institute. The Institute has developed its own methodology based on current trends in teaching and research. The Institute also writes and publishes course books, dictionaries and other teaching materials for courses offered.
The Institute engages in the following activities:
Activities of the Co. are conducted through the following Departments:
and General Services: