Clinic for physical therapy and rehabilitation Tibia is located in New Belgrade at 32 Aleksinackih miners street, between the old Mercator and Hotel Yugoslavia.
Owner and founder of the clinic is the graduated physiotherapist Nemanja Stankovic, who has gained many years of experience working in the private and public health institutions.
Our services include the complete physical therapy and rehabilitation after diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal and neuro-muscular system.
Access to the patient and dosage of therapy are strictly individual, with the aim of quickly returning to the life, work and sports activities.
The Clinic TIBIA offers:
- Treatment of different types of painful conditions (neuralgia, discus hernia, lumboishialgia, headaches, pain in the neck and shoulders ...)
- Treatment of various rheumatic conditions (degenerative diseases (spondylosis, coxarthrosis, gonarthrosis ...), soft tissue diseases (periarthritis, tendinitis ...)
- Treatment of all types of injuries: contusions, sprains, ruptured tendons and muscles
- Rehabilitation after immobilization and surgery (fractures, dislocations ...)
- Rehabilitation after implantation of prosthesis (artificial hip, knee ...)
- Rehabilitation after damage to the central and peripheral nervous system (hemiplegia, paralysis of nerves ...)
- Correction of deformities of the spine and feet in children (kyphosis, scoliosis, flat feet ...)
In therapy we use:
- Electrotherapy (interference currents, dijadinamik, TENS, electrophoresis, galvanic, electric stimulation)
- Laser therapy
- Ultrasound therapy
- Bioptron lamp
- Kinetic therapy (active and passive exercises under the control of a physiotherapist)
- Massage (medical, relax ...)