CALYPSO TOURS INTERNATIONAL is a new and ambitious tourist agency seated in Prague, Belgrade and Zagreb. It has been present in Serbia since 2007 and is recognizable for its high quality, fair-priced arrangements for Prague. In addition to that, with our young and creative team with years of experience in tourism, our agency will organized and realize for you the trip you deserve. Travel with us and see the quality of our services. The arrangmenets signed by us are the true confirmation that you've chosen a reliable traveling partner. Go on a journey through colourful pages, decide on the most appealing country and then experience it. See the diversity of our offer. With fresh, inspirational and positive attitude we go on to conquer the world.
- Selling arrangements (summer and winter vacation, cities of Europe, field trips...)
- Czech Republic accomodation reservation (and many other destinations)
- Creating individual arrangements
- Health tourisam (health resorts, spas)
- Organizing various types of transportation, transfer or rent-a-car services
- Organizing field trips with expert guides
- Organizing theme travels (events, sports, congresses, fairs, concerts, team-building, culture tours, beer and wine tours...)
- Granting international travel health insurance.
Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic and one of the oldest, largest and most beautiful cities in mid Europe. The Architecture is varied, ranging from Renaissance to Romantic, Gothic, Baroque and up to the XX century movements - secession and Cubism. Because of the wealth of architecture and the unique city ambience Prague has been listed since 1992 as a protected cultural monument of UNESCO. See more details on our programs: Prague, by airplane, 6 days January-February Berlin Prague, bus, January-February
-CITIES OF EUROPE
* ROME - the eternal city
Once the capital of the powerful Roman empire and today of Italy. The citiy of rich antic culture where the greatest Renaissance artists of all times lived and worked: Michaelangelo, Leonardo, Donatello...
* VENICE - the city of bridges. Unique in the world, built on 118 small islands in a lagoon with canals instead of streets. Along the canals with the beautiful songs by the gondoliers, you can enjoy the view of the Bridge of Sighs, Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Church...
* VIENNA - the city of music
Royal city, today a metropolis with a unique charm. The city of exceptional architecture with a large selection of historical monuments: Vienna Opera, St. Stephan's Cathedral, Schoenbrunn Palace, Royal residence with the Hall of Mirrors where Mozart once played...
* ISTANBUL- where the East and the West meet
The city stretching in two continents with its rich culture never fails to amaze. It was shaped by four powerful civilizations: Greek, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman…
* PARIS - the city of light
One of the most beautiful cities in the world. Paris means above all the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Concord square, Louvre Museum with the famous "Mona Lisa", Notre Dame church, bridges in the Seine, Monmart artistic colony...
* DRACULA TOUR
Bistrica, Transylvanian city where the Irish writer Bram Skoter placed one part of his novel "Dracula". Dinner in Dracula's chateau in Borgo Pass amidst the picturesque Carpathians
The capital city of the most advanced Spanish province Catalonia. Worldwide famous for its unique architecture whose designer was one of the greatest modern architects Antonio Gaudi