We specialize as an ethno food store.
In our assortment we have products made by agricultural estates, craft workshops and small family companies.
What sets us apart from others is that our producers have mostly rounded production “from the field to the table”.
They grow their own animal feed in their own fields, and then process the animal products in their own workshops, without any harmful additives.
It is our goal to give you the chance to experience true flavors and come back to them in the future.
Among other things, we proudly offer:
- Naturally dried prosciutto
- Home-produced pepperoni
- Always fresh and crunchy cracklings
- Craft made barbecue and Kranje sausages
- Ironed sausage
- Bacon, sausages, cracklings and mangalica crackling spread
- Cheese: cow, goat, sheep, fresh, semi-aged and aged
- Preserves, jam, honey
- Royal jelly, syrup
- Fruit cake with no sugar
- Home produced rakia brandy and wine