“Auto linea” the first car part store ever opened in Belgrade in 1966 is located at 48 Cara Dusana street in Old Town Belgrade.
We have existed and worked in this place for over 40 years, working in selling spare car parts for vehicles made by renowned national producers of the Zastava, Fiat and popular Fica, Fiat 1300 125p brad.
Thanks to our years of experience, knowledge and the work we put in we can proudly state we have a large number of satisfied clients for whom we solve various problems related to delivering spare car parts for their favorite Fiat or Zastava vehicle.
“Auto Linea” from Dorcol offers you full car part assortment for:
- Zastava 101
- Fiat 1300
- Fiat 125
- Yugo 45
- Yuga 55
Here you can buy all kinds of parts, straps, screws and other car-related items that can’t normally be found around town.
We offer parts for Fica, Zastava, Lada and the popular Jugo. Most commonly requested are:
- Filters: for air, oil fuel and gas
- Car batteries
- Oils and lubricants
- Straps, screws, fuses
- Restoring parts
- All other vehicle equipment
- Exhaust system: frontal, medium and back, catalyst, exhaust pipes...
- Brake system: brake paddles and discs, brake clips and cylinders, servo...
- Metalwork and car exterior parts: cover, doors, bumpers, rearview mirrors, wings...
- Transmission system: gear shifting parts, clutch sets
- Light groups: headlights, stop lights, turning signals, fog lights...
- Car joining parts, glass, liquid
- Any additional car parts
If you are purchasing your car battery from us, we will buy the old one from you and install the new one for free.
We can send your goods to you when needed, payment upon delivery, and if you are experiencing car battery issues and need urgent replacements, we will be there on the spot and save your time and money. We will also purchase your old car batteries and restore your old and favorite vehicles.
Address: 48 Cara Dusana street
Phone: 011/ 26 29 065
063/ 77 04 762
064/ 40 41 665
Car parts for Zastava vehicles, Lada vehicles, the popular Fica as well as the older types of FIAT vehicles, “Auto Linea” Old Town, Belgrade.