Plavec.ordinacija is specialist office for lung disease is located in Belgrade at 4/1 Cetinjska street in the yard. The office diagnoses lung disease using noninvasive and invasive techniques. The office also treats various lung conditions and offers advices in treatment of diagnosed conditions that do not have ambulance treatment conditions.
The services you can get from our office include:
- Specialist examination either at our office or at your home
- Lung capacity estimation in chronic lung obstruction and asthma (spyrometry, bronchodilatatory testing, skin testing for inhallation allergens, bronchial provocation testing with histamine, bronchial provocation by physical chalange test, pulse oximetry and more)
- Diagnostics of pleura diseases (thoracocentesis-evacuation of pleural liquid with and, pleura biopsy in local anesthesia)
- Punction of peripheral nodules for cytology analysis
- Bronchoscopy in local anesthesia or analgosedation
-Inhalatory therapy depending on the lung function and subjective symptoms.
Specific and directed conversation with the patient, exame and analysis of medical history, guided by an experienced specialist in lung disease, professor doctor Goran Plavec is the condition for high quality and complete pulmological examination. Analyzing subjective symptoms of the patient such as breathless cough especially after being outside with and chest pains which are related to other organs and organic systems as well as their connection to various activities with influences are very important for making correct and acurate diagnosis and adequate therapy.
In addition to that our office also conducts consultation giving suggestion about diagnostics and treatment of malignant lung and pleural diseases. Especially it concerns using of anticancer vaccine CimaxaEGFr a u saradnji sa firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr Plavec is nightly qualified and experienced in the field, by frequent visits to Institute for Molecular Biology in Havana Cuba