Address: 5 Ruvarceva st., Stari grad
Belgrade Phone: 066 512-1835, 063/8108-457
Psychological counseling Nautilus provides counseling, psychotherapy and education for individuals, families and groups who want to overcome the problems they face and improve the quality of their life.
The operation is based on the following principles:
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Expertise and professionalism
- Mutual recognition and respect
- A holistic approach to the needs of individuals and families
In working with clients we strive to overcome difficulties, activate personal potential and achieve desired goals in life. We apply an integrated advisory and therapeutic approach that combines the knowledge, skills and interventions in systemic family therapy, Gestalt therapy and transactional analysis, as well as the latest developments in the field of positive psychology , development of life skills and motivation.
Areas of counseling:
- Partnership and marital relationships
- Family Relationships
- Parenting - challenges of growing up and education of children and young people
- Personal and professional development
- Workshops, seminars and training
Owner and founder of the counseling office is Lela Veljković - psychologist, licensed family therapist with many years experience in the field of social care and counselor for marriage and family, holder of many certificates from the country and abroad in the field working with children and young people, parents and partners.
Counseling office is located in the city center in a quiet and romantic street, on the border of Old Town municipality and Zemun.
Address: 5/2 Ruvarac st. (near the Botanical Garden), Belgrade
Tel: +381 63 81 08 457
Website: www.leilav.wix.com / nautilus