Address: 61/2 Nehruova st., Novi Beograd
Belgrade Phone: 069/2573-810, 011/718-5635
Artemida is a translation agency which has been in business for over 15 years in Belgrade.
We work with businesses and individuals. Our translators (interpreters) all have years of experience and required professional qualifications.
Translation-related services are carried out in the shortest possible time with a high degree of quality and at very affordable prices. Per your request we will immediately give you an estimation on the duration of the service and the date when we can deliver the completed translations. We can make deliveries to your office or other address per agreement.
We offer translations with or without certification by a court interpreter.
Court translator (interpreter) is a translator who is licensed to give out certified translations of any documents. The documents which have the seal from a certified court interpreter are officially accepted in all institutions both in Serbia and abroad.
Uncertified translation does not have a court interpreter’s seal. For this kind of translation you may bring us the material yourself, or e-mail it to us in one of the following file formats: Word, Excel, PDF.
We use the following translating software: SDL Trados Studio 2014
We offer translation services to and from the following languages:
Written translation services:
- personal documentation (passports, personal IDs, health insurance cards, driving licenses, student indexes, student report cards, work insurance cards and other documents)
- Various certificates (birth and death certificates, marriage certificates, marital status testimonies, work relation testimony, property certificates and other documents)
- University and college related documentation (diplomas, studying certificates, exam listings, other documents)
- Medical documentation (reports, results, doctor’s certificates, medical histories and other documents)
- Legal documentation (verdicts, contracts, wills, property register listings and other documents)
- Business documentation (APR excerpts, various contracts, certificates, authorization and other documents)
- Apostille seals, court and notary verification
- Miscellaneous documentation from various specialized areas (medicine, pharmacy, technology, information technologies, electric technology, construction, economy, tourism, business administration, science, arts and other areas)
- Translation (localization) for websites
- Presence of a court interpreter at court processes, city hall and at the public notary)
- Simultaneous translating
- Consecutive translating