Artemis is a translation agency that has been in business for over 17 years in Belgrade.
We work with companies and individuals and our translators (interpreters) have years of experience and suitable professional qualifications.
Translation services are carried out in the shortest possible time with high quality and affordable prices. Per your request we can immediately assess the price and time required for the translations to be delivered to you. We deliver your translations either at our office or to your address depending on our agreement.
We can translate your texts with or without a court interpreter’s seal.
A court translator (interpreter) is a translator who is able to issue a certified translation, which is a document officially accepted by all institutions in our country and abroad with a court interpreter’s seal.
An un-certified translation doesn’t have a court interpreter’s seal. You can bring us the material you need translated yourself, or send it to us in one of the following formats: Word, Excel, PDF.
We use the translation software: SDL Trados studio 2014.
We offer translation services to and from the following languages:
- English language
- Italian language
- Spanish language
- German language
- French language
- Russian language
- Slovenian language
- Croatian language
- Bulgarian language
- Macedonian language
- Romanian language
- Polish language
- Czech language
- Slovakian language
- Ukrainian language
- Hungarian language
- Greek language
- Albanian language
- Swedish language
- Dutch language
- Portuguese language
- Arab language
- Turkish language
- Chinese language
Written translation services:
- Personal documents (passports, personal IDs, medical IDs, driving licenses, student grade books, grade books, work booklets)
- Various documentation (birth certificates, death certificates, wedding dresses, marital state, proof of clean criminal records, residence registration, employment registration, property ownership etc.)
- University and college documentation (degrees, assurances of student status, exam lists, diploma additions)
- Medical documentation (medical reports, doctors’ writs, health records etc.)
- Legal documentation (rulings, purchase and sales contracts, wills and testaments, property lists from the cadastre and more)
- Business documentation (excerpts from the APR, legal balances, various contracts, certificates, authorizations and other documents)
- Apostille stamp, court and notary verification
- Professional documentation in various domains (medicine, pharmacy, technology, information technologies, electro-technology, construction, economy, tourism, business administration, PR marketing and advertisement, science, art etc.)
- Translation (localization) for website
Spoken translation services:
- Court interpreter’s presence at the court, in the city hall and at the public notary
- simultaneous translation in seminars, congresses and presentations
- consecutive translations in business meetings, official events and the like