FIDES bookkeeping agency has been in business for 25 years.
The service provider is a CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANT with a certificate obtained from the Accountant Union in 1999.
We work in providing bookkeeping, financial and consulting services.
Our bookkeeping services include:
- Keeping business records - dual bookkeeping
- Goods bookkeeping both for retail and wholesale
- Records on basic funds and accounting for bookkeeping and tax adjustment
- Records on incoming and outgoing invoices
- Calculating and turning in VAT
- Keeping tracks of all kinds of taxes (property tax, communal tax)
- Coordinating cards with business partners
- Sending the IOS
- Making periodic and non-periodic reports
- Creating final financial reports in an abridged and full form
- Making memos
- Cooperating with revisors
- Composing and turning in tax balances
- Accounting regular earnings and accompanying fees (transportation etc.)
- Accounting for sick days and turning in documentation to the appropriate institutions
- Accounting various types of fees: work contracts, lease from individuals etc.
- Analytical records for workers' earnings
- Preparing documents for banking services
- Making business analyses with consulting services
- Making business plans