The Residential Care Home "Elizabeta" is a licensed Social Welfare Institution (license number - no. 022-02-00240 / 2020-19), which has been operating successfully since 2011. The care home is located in the Belgrade suburb of Višnjica, in a quiet and pleasant location near the river Danube, in a purpose-built building of about 1300m2. It consists of 26 apartment-type en-suite rooms (1-4 beds), modern hospital beds, air conditioning, LCD TVs, bathrooms adapted for people with disabilities and with special care requirements.
- More than a decade of experience
- A purpose-built building with a beautiful yard
- Ideal location
- Professional staff and medical care available 24h
- General practitioner available for regular visits and consultations twice a week
- Group and individual exercises with a physiotherapist, and if needed, physical therapy and kinesitherapy, which is included in the price of accommodation
- Large elevator
- Hospital electric beds with antidecubital mattresses for immobile persons, as well as antidecubital and orthopedic aids
- Organization of excursions, celebrations and cultural programs for our customers
- Large parking lot for visitors
- We have a 60 kv generator in case of power break
- Cooperation with medical transport PR "Djordjevic" is provided, through which our users get a 30% discount on the regular price list - sanitetskiprevoz.rs
In order to provide top health care for our customers, starting from 2022, we have provided the following services within the price of accommodation for new clients:
- Consultant - Internist (visits and consultations several times a year); The care home "Elizabeta" institution has its own ECG machine.
- Consultant - Physiatrist (visits and consultations several times a year); also available are top physiotherapists, and devices for physical therapy, diadynamic and interference currents, magnetic therapy, laser, ultrasound, tens, as well as Zepter lamps.
- Consultant - Psychiatrist (several times a year).
Our price list can be seen HERE.
For additional questions and more information about accommodation, please call our social worker at +381 64 6596731, or email us: email@example.com