The optometrist shop "Friends & Family" was founded in 2008 in Belgrade.
At "Friends & Family" we offer free eyesight assessment and consultations with an ophthalmologist (who will give you all the necessary information about your eyesight and will be happy to answer all of your questions). We also work in retail and installation of all types of prescription lenses from the world's largest brands.
"Friends & Family" consists of three stores in Krnjaca, Visnjicka Banja and Karaburma. The purpose of our optics "one-stop shop" includes a diopter checkup, advice and sale of prescription glasses, frames, contact lenses, solutions for storage as well as education regarding safe transportation and handling of optical products. The production of glasses and procurement of the lens is performed within the shortest possible period of time. Optical products (prescription frames and sunglasses) that we offer come from high quality, well-known and trusted brands, which include a wide selection of renowned domestic and foreign manufacturers of optics with whom "Friends & Family" has traditionally maintained extremely good relations.
Soft contact lenses:
- Soft contact lenses for different usage durations - daily, monthly, quarterly, six-monthly and annual
- Soft contact lenses, the latest generation of silicon hydrogel material that allows for extended wear (several days) due to a large oxygen permeability
- Spherical, aspherical, toric and multifocal lenses
- Excellent selection of lenses offered by renowned manufacturers Bausch & Lomb, CIBA Vision, Hydron, Cooper vision, Ledasoft
- Help with selection and advice about purchasing ornamental / color lenses
Solutions for lens maintenance:
- Detergents and preservatives for cleaning and storage of soft and semi-hard lens made by American and European manufacturers
- Artificial tears necessary for patients with insufficient secretion of tears when wearing contact lenses
- Tablets for deep removal of protein deposits from contact lenses
- Cassettes and cosmetic sets for storing and carrying the lens
Prescription lenses and frames:
- Special thin plastic of the latest generation in all indexes: 1.5, 1.56, 1.6, 1.67, 1.74.
- All types of filters and degrees of protection in glass structure / plastic or for subsequent application on demand
- Anti-reflective layer (layer that prevents light reflection reflecitng incoming light - provides a clearer and more comfortable vision through the glasses)
- Anti-scratch layer (plastic protection applied in the micron layer that prevents scratching)
- Hydrophobic coating (prevents fogging when temperature changes between warm and cold)
- Emi layer (protecting the eye from electromagnetic radiation when working with computers Electronic equipment and low-intensity radiation)
- Photo-sensitive plastics (brown / gray) of the latest generation provides an exceptional degree of darkening and evening out in quick time intervals depending on the amount of light to which it is exposed
- The latest generation of bifocal (two diopter proximity / distance) and multifocal-progressive (three diopter proximity / middle distance / distance) plastic glasses
- Metallization of plastic and plastic staining for color shade and percentage of darkening per the clients' request in the range of 5% to 75%
- Installation of prescription sunglasses in plastic frames in all types of curvature glasses
- Spectacle frames for mounting optical devices (glass / plastic) made by trusted manufacturars in contemporary designs and superior quality
- All kinds and types of frames / metal, plastic, acetate / metal full-frame, plastic or acetate frame, drill frames, punctuation under pressure.
- All frames are delivered to customers with original hard cases for storage, micro-fiber cloth and liquids for cleaning plastic glasses
- Customers are informed about ways of maintaining and keeping their eyeware in relation to the duration and conditions of validity of the guarantee on prescription lenses and frames
- Brands represented in the stores are carefully selected according to the experiential indicator of cost-effectiveness: Armani, Optolux, Renato Balestra, People, Trussardi, Enrico Coveri, Jecerson, Gucci, Tony Morgan, Enchant, Rocco Baroc, Max, Exess ...
- Spare parts (Flex, pedals, hinges, screws, dowels, handles ...) as well as the repairs available within the warranty period forms part of the provided optometrist services that are available to you by purchasing products in our stores.