Address: Svetog Marka nn
Belgrade Phone: 011/323-1940
It is built in 1931-1940, on the location of the old 1835 church, according to the design of architects Petar and Branko Krstic, in Serbian-Byzantium style. Construction wise, this church reminds of the architecture of the Gracanica monastery. In its south part of the naos, a sarcophagus is located, with the bones of Serbian emperor Dusan, transferred from his Holy archangels monastery near Prizren. In the church, one of the richest collections of Serbian icons from the XVIII - XIX century period, is being kept.