Children’s and adolescent psychiatry clinic “Dr. Antin Pavlovic” specializes in diagnostics and treatment of various mental health problems in children and youth.
We began work as the result of years of professional advancement in the domain of psychiatry, psychotherapy, early intervention procedures, functional, orthomolecular medicine and nutrition therapy. In our work we apply the integrative model that brings together conventional psychiatry and nutritional, orthomolecular, functional psychiatry and epigenetics.
It goes without saying that every person is a unique being that cannot be duplicated, which is why we select the holistic approach that sees a person as an individual, a unity of mind, body and spirit. We observe mental health as a direct result of balancing the physical, psychological, emotional, social and spiritual aspect. By recognizing the individuality of every child and young person, we design individualized therapy programs and goals.
Our professional team consists of a specialist doctor for children’s and adolescent psychiatry, speech therapist, defectologist and psychologist. We are dedicated to work together in order to prevent problems and provide therapy to advance the mental health of children and youth.
Our diagnostics and various treatment modalities are beneficial for children suffering from following problems:
- The autism spectrum, attention disorder and hyperactivity (ADHD), slowed speech-language and psycho-motor development, problems pronouncing sounds, ticks or stuttering.
- Support for learning difficulties and difficulties mastering schoolwork, dyslexia, dysgraphia, poor school performance prevention.
- Our psychotherapy and psychiatric services are aimed to help adolescents and youth go through the challenges of their daily life with more ease. In that sense, we deal with mood disorders (depression, bipolar affective disorder), anxiety, panic attacks, adolescent crisis, eating disorders
- At our “Dr. Antin Pavlovic” clinic we offer various kinds of services and treatments that are adjusted to the individual age and needs of every child and young person.
- Specialist examination by a psychiatrist for children and adolescents.
- Integrative and biomedical approach to prevention and treatment for mental health and development disorders
- Nutrigenetics and neurogenetics
- Stimulation of speech-language development and speech therapy treatments
- Defectology treatments – reeducation in psychomotorics
- Additional studying support program
- Preparing for the first grade of junior school
- Professional orientation
- Counseling for parents
- Family psychotherapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Group psychotherapy
Our clinic is a place where every child, young person and parent through an integrative and all-inclusive approach can get professional advice, guidance, encouragement, positive reinforcement and professional care for their mental health and development.