Specialized examination, diagnostics and therapy interventions in skin and sexually transmitted diseases and cosmetology for children, adolescents and adults.
Examinations and interventions must be previously scheduled by phone.
- skin and mucous membrane swabs and examinations
- hair diseases, hair loss, alopecia aerata, laboratory analysis of the head hair and skin, trichoscopy (dermoscopy of the scalp)
- diseases of the nail and nail region, laboratory analysis of the nail, computerized dermoscopy of the nail
- eczema, acne, warts
Sexually transmitted diseases – examinations, skin and mucous membrane swabs, chlamydia, mycoplasma, urheaplasma)
DERMOSCOPY – a non-invasive mole (pigmentation) examination using a device that shows the entire structure of deeper skin layers that can’t be seen with the naked eye, thus allowing us to differentiate between benign/malignant changes.
Dermoscopy is also used to diagnose hair loss problems (trichoscopy) and diseases of the nails, hands and feet.
HAVE YOUR MOLES EXAMINED AFTER YOUR SUMMER VACATION (children and adults)
- hair loss, eczema, warts, rashes
- greasy and problematic skin in adolescents, acne
DERMATOSURGICAL INTERVENTIONS (electro-surgery, cryo-surgery with liquid nitrogen):
- removing warts, ceratosis, benign skin growth on the face, neck body (papiloma, fibroma)
- removing condiloma
COSMETOLOGY – non-aggressive aesthetic methods to improve your skin appearance:
- removing blemishes, post-tanning pigmentation
- treating greasy and mixed skin
- acne, acne scars
- treating irregularity and ‘smoker’ skin
Minimal recovery time!!!
Private specialist practice of dermatovenereology and cosmetology DERMALUX
Jadranka Krstic MD, MSc, consultant dermatovenereologist