|Private daycare||Foreign language|
Verified preschool institution - HOUSE OF IMAGINATION
Daycare and half-day stay, nursery
The program is assembled in cooperation with teachers and child behaviour experts, based on the guidlines recommended by the NTC learning system, applied by MENSA, the Ministry of Education, Montesori school and the UN Declaragion. Through numerous activities and workshops we encourage the positive development of the children's creativity and intellect.
|The main daycare and half-day stay includes:
- Stay in a stimulating environment adapted to children under the supervision of professional staff, pediatric nurse, teachers, speech
- Associates: educators, teachers, pediatricians, psychologists
- Working in small groups, individual and group work with children
- Work on the empowerment of children (self, establish hygiene habits, work habits, encourage self-esteem, etc.).
- Improvement of psycho-motor skills in children
- The development of children's creativity through didactic games and workshops
- Work on the new knowledge and skills
- Work on the development of speech (articulation, vocabulary, books, poems, etc.).
- Initial literacy and prepares children to go to school
- Arts and creative workshops
- Diagnosing faults in speech and through individual and group work with a speech therapist
- Organizing day excursions, recreational classes, learning about different occupations and the like.
- Working with parents
- Systematic pediatric and dental examinations
- Continuously monitor and record the needs and interests of children
The nursery group is led by a pediatric nurse with over 18 years of experience working with children from 0 to 2.5 years.
In addition to basic physiological needs, in our kindergarten program in nurseries and other means meeting the children's needs:
- The need for emotional security
- The need for mobility
- The need for a game
- The need for affirmation
- The need for sensory stimulation
- The need for learning and discovery
In our kindergarten we work with children in groups: medium (3-4 years) and older (4-5 years) and the preschool program (6-7). Groups of water educators with over 7 years experience working with children.
Leading English language school is an English teacher. Work program is tailored to children aged 2-7 years. Internet, open borders ... the current environment will seek to kids before they join the new trends, and learning English from an early age will facilitate their integration into the modern mainstream.
Holds school sports teacher of physical education and coach with experience working with children aged up to 7 years. In addition to sports grounds and corrective gimnastke and proper development, the school children will be familiar with all sports, the coach will recommend that a child has a predisposition sports. Regular physical development is needed to have "a healthy body and a healthy mind" our little ones!
School of Music holds a music teacher in elementary school. Throughout the school children will learn about the instruments, music synthesizer with the basics and learn songs and music notes, learn about different cultures and with others is wonderful to hang out.
Art workshop for children develop creativity, sense of color, expanding their emotions and encourages them to express their feelings and perception of consciousness.
System Review pediatrician once a month.
Bilingual ENGLISH-SERBIAN AGENDA
Allow your children to become part of the world. The great advantage of bilingual programs is that children acquire English as their first language and will use it. Adopt it as the language of everyday communication, and English ceases to be a foreign language.
English-Serbian work program is designed for children ages 3 - 7 years. Bilingual work with preschool children means that children are eligible for the plan and program of work in English and Serbian. Half of the planned daily program is conducted exclusively in English (4 hours), and the other half in the Serbian language (4 hours).
Water Program licensed educator and teacher of English, both with extensive experience in working with preschool children.
Through the program be governed by all of the world's most prestigious teaching methods for kindergarten which has a license: Oxford Teaching Methods, Mensa NTC system of learning and Montessori program. Work in small groups allows more individual approach.