WELCOME TO SMART SKOLICA - International kindergarten
ENROLL YOUR CHILD NOW!!!
Join our journey...
Our goal is to create an environment where every child is respected, has support and develops their potential.
Smart Skolica is suitable for ages from toddlers to preschool (0-7)
• CHILDREN CAN STAY BETWEEN 7.30AM -4PM OR TO 5:30PM (EXTENDED DAY)
• SPOKEN LANGUAGES IN SMART SKOLICA ARE SERBIAN AND ENGLISH. THE CHILDREN ATTEND SMART SKOLICA TO ACCEPT ENGLISH LANGUAGE AS THEIR MOTHER TONGUE
• PARENTS CAN BRING THEIR CHILD AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY
• CHILDREN IN THE YOUNGER CLASSES SLEEP FROM 1PM - 3PM
• BREAKFAST IS SERVED AT 9.00AM
• EVERY GROUP HAS A WEEKLY ACTIVITY PLAN AND MONTHLY THEME.
• PARENTS RECEIVE A NEWSLETTER EVERY FRIDAY FROM THE CLASS TEACHER VIA EMAIL. THE OBJECTIVE OF THE NEWS IS TO NOTIFY THE PARENTS ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES THAT THE GROUP HAS DONE DURING THE WEEK AND THE PLAN FOR NEXT WEEK.
• IT’S A GREAT WAY TO NOTIFY PARENTS ON DIFFERENT DAILY ACTIVITIES.
• DURING THE YEAR PARENTS HAVE TWO INDIVIDUAL MEETINGS WITH THE CLASS TEACHER WHERE THEY WILL BE INFORMED ABOUT THEIR CHILD’S PROGRESS
• In addition to visual, musical, mathematical, physical and speech development activities, we emphasize the creativity and autonomy of each child.
• Smart Skolica is a bilingual kindergarten that focuses on the individual development of every child. In our work with children, we use Dr. Oliver West's visual learning strategies (Footnotes) that develop memory and language abilities in children.
• To learn English, we use Jolly Phonics -the international method of phonetic learning, learning letters through music and movement.
Our team consists of educators and teachers with many years of experience in the international education system. We want to transfer our vision of education and learning with the help of innovative methods and the latest world trends in education.
Language learning should begin at an early age when children naturally accept the language. Through creative and educational activities we work daily to promote the right values and individual development of every child in our school.
Another aspect of the learning we advocate is learning through play. At an early age, in addition to academic challenges, children must also be able to socialize and learn through play and through self guided activities during the day.