RealkaLook at map
(14 Uzun Mirko's)
The building was built in 1837 /38 from the designs of Franz Jankea as a family house for Cvetko Rajović who at the time was the manager of the Belgrade Town and an important political figure . Many times in its existence, the building had changed purpose. It served as the English consulate building, and a building of the Serbian gendarmerie in 1867, then by the Belgrade Realka . Today it is the housing for Pedagogy Museum of Serbia .