The Serbian school in Gornja Varos in ZemunLook at map
Serbian school in Gornja Varos in Zemun was registered as a historical monument and placed at 4 Svetotrojčina Street. The school was established as part of the Church of the Holy Trinity in 1872, with expansion in 1912 using designs by Milan J. Jeremic and Joseph Marx. Parter buildings from in 1872 are still used today as an elementary school for adults.
Building of the Serbian school in the Gornja Varos of Zemun is a parterre object with a distinctly elongated rectangular base, the longer side facing the street. The facade is designed in the spirit of neo-classicism with elements of Art Nouveau. It is characterized by a uniform rhythm of windows around which is a carved decoration. School was built out of solid materials (brick) with lime mortar. The school is located near the Porte of the St. Trinity church, which is an integral part. House testifies to the development of education in Zemun.