For over 10 years we have been fighting shoulder to shoulder with you in giving you security and support and protecting you from the risks brought by insufficient knowledge of accounting and tax regulations.
In the now distant year 2005, a team of certified accountants and revisers, graduated economists from the University in Belgrade with over 20 years of work experience in accounting as well as long-standing management experience at large and complex companies, decided to start the MAXTEK agency. Over time that idea grew and the team was joined by new young hopes in economy from the University in Belgrade and ACCA students with years of experience in accounting agencies but also the most prestigious multi-national companies.
Today “MAXTEK” LTD. stands behind a huge number of clients, allowing them to preserve the highest possible quality of information while providing deeply needed security when it comes to respecting tax and accounting regulations.
Our best recommendations come from our long-standing cooperation with regular clients, many of whom have been with us since our starting days of business.
Kindness and interpersonal relations in harmony are the foundation of our values and achievements.
Prices, coordinated with the terms of our national business as well as flexibility when picking up documentation are two more reasons why we believe we are the right choice for you.
Services we provide:
* Treasury business
* Record keeping of main assets with amortization accounts
* Keeping the head book with purchase and supply analytics
* Accounting in goods and material bookkeeping
* Making calculations, retail and wholesale
* Making yearly financial reports
* Making periodic financial reports when needed
* Making reports about transfer prices
* Reporting and preparing documentation per bank request when applying for credit
* Making and turning in all tax reports for individuals and legal entities, residents and non-residents
* Making tax reports
* Tax reports, re-accounting and tax increases
* Following changes in tax and other regulations that relate to companies
* Representing clients before tax authorities during tax procedurings
* Making rule-sets about accounting, listings, normative
* Making documentation on employment status, earnings, vacation days and the like
* Making work contracts, firing workers or engaging in a mutually approved ending of the work relationship
* Accounts for expenses according to contracts, temporary and occasional jobs, renting and the like
*Accounts for earnings, compensation for expenses and other income of the employees
* Reports on employment duration, M-4 insurance and MUN forms
* Registering and unregistering workers, founders and owners at PIO Fund – M-1 and M-1/SP forms
* Employment (the employer’s obligation towards the employees and all the ways in which you can engage a worker)
* Maintaining mandatory records in simple accounting
* Starting a company
* Consultations about starting a company
* Liquidating a company