Creative center “Vijuganje” brings together preschool and school aged children who would like to develop their creativity and realize their imagination world.
Through carefully selected projects, the children are encouraged to investigate the world around them, discover, experiment, ask questions and find their own answers. This way the children can build up their personality, gain self-confidence and learn to be independent and responsible.
In addition to sports and spending time in nature, the children also bond with each other, learning to value themselves and their peers.
With the goal of satisfying every child’s curiosity and interests in the best possible way, our program includes various activities:
- Art workshops – techniques (drawing, painting, modeling, construction...), materials (paper, wood, clay, glass...), art supplies (brush, pencil, graphite, coloring pens, crayons, paint, acrylic paint, textile paint...)
- Constructing workshops – ideas become reality – techniques (sketching, measuring, cutting, modeling, construction, composition...) and work supplies (pencil, brush, carving tools, needle, plastic gun, hammer...). We use paper, cardboard, wood, wire, fabrics, plastics, wool and clay.
- Language workshops – we nurture speech and proper speaking in Serbian and English language. We invent our own languages, think up stories, draw comics, listen to music and make up songs.
- Sports activities – inside and in the open (spending time in nature, hiking, field trips, obstacle courses), with or without props (running, jumping, climbing, ball games, walking stripe, kiting...)
- Thematic birthdays – every child is special, especially on their birthday. We make a special story for every child and use it to organize activities. The result is an unforgettable experience that is remembered and talked about for a long time.
“Vijuganje” is a club for socialization, bonding and exchanging ideas. That is why the work of our creative center includes top of the line experts and professionals and other enthusiasts who selflessly share their knowledge. We do our best to encourage each child to discover their abilities and develop the skills they want.
In addition to painting, drawing and construction school at our art studio we also organize various seminars, educations and training whose main themes are children and creativity. We also work with other similar workshops, schools and education institutions and we have also participated in various children’s festivals and contests.
WHERE and WHEN does “Vijuganje” take place?
The workshops last for 90 minutes and we work in small groups so that every participants gets enough attention and support.
Find us at:
Come so we can get our brains working together!