(39 Terazije square)

The building was built in 1912, designed by architects Milorad Ruvidic and Isaia Fidanović as a residential and commercial building for the merchant Demetrius M. Stefanovic Smederevac. To this day it has preserved its original residential and commercial purposes although it was at one time used by the Smederevo bank branches, which ended up giving it its name, "Building of Smederevo bank ."

Foto: 011info