Building "The Serbian Crown"Look at map
(56 Knez Mihailova street )
The building was built in in 1869 as one of the first in the newly founded Knez Mihailova Street . The style is eclectic with elements of romanticism and today is the only preserved restaurant in Belgrade from the time when Serbia broke away from the Turkish government. Object still has the same hospitality function it had and its opening - except during wars - which lasts for 70 years. The building is of 1946 - 67 used by the National Library of the Academy of Theatre, Film , Radio and Television to in 1975 and then a year and philosophical-historical faculty.
Foto: Milena Arsenić