(34 Terazije square)

The house was built in 1885 per the designs of the architect Jovan Ilkić . Today the building is protected by the state, not only because of its age and good looks, but also because of the important historical events that have occurred here . Among others, on the 1st of December in 1918 the document on the creation of the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes was signed here. After World War II the building was used as a long building of Protocol at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Foto: 011info.com