Follow us regularly at our Facebook page in order to be the first to learn about new gift-surprises.
AESTHETIC SLIM STUDIO originated as the result of years-long work, education and constant improvement in cosmetology and physical medicine. By using very high quality cosmetic products and the latest technology for face and body care which ensures swift and enviable results, we have earned the trust of a lot of satisfied clients. At our studio you can get the following services:
- CAVITATION is a pain-free and non-invasive method based on ultrasound which enables the swift, safe and efficient removal of localized fat deposits on the belly, backside, hips, sides, knees, upper arms both in men and women.
- LPG TREATMENTS are the latest endermological technology, proven to counter cellulite, sagging skin and localized fat deposits.
- MESOTHERAPY involves highly efficient therapy procedures that injects various substance cocktails into the sub-dermal layers with tiny needles. These ingredients include lypolytes, vitamins, oligoelements and the like depending on the problem treated. The advantages and application of derma-rollers: elimination of lines and wrinkles, removal of acne scars, eliminating hyper-pigmentation, reduction of expanded pores, minimization of stretch marks, skin lifting, cellulite removal.
- MUSCLE ELECTROSTIMULATION – muscle activity is induced using electrodes applied to problematic, targeted areas where they create specific contractions for different results, such as removing fat, weight loss, removing cellulite, increasing body mass, relaxation, toxin elimination etc.
- RADIOWAVE SKIN LIFTING treatment is a modern, non-surgical method for skin toning, cellulite reduction and fat cells reduction.
- MICRODERMALABRASION is a mechanical removal of surface layers of dead skin using a probe with a diamond head and vacuum which also does a vacuum massage, which contributes to better face cleaning and also improving circulation and lymphatic drainage to encourage new cell growth in the basal layer of the skin.
- CHEMICAL PEELING
Winter and Autumn are the ideal seasons for chemical peeling treatment.
If you’d like your skin to look younger, consider chemical peeling.
Sun exposure, acne and the skin aging process itself lead to uneven complexion, wrinkles or scars, while chemical peeling leads to skin texture improvement.
Chemical peeling can treat:
- Acne and acne scar
- Sun spots
- Sun-damaged skin
- Irregular skin pigmentation – melasma
- Rough skin
- FACIAL TREATMENTS classical hygienic treatment and various biological treatments (nutrition, hydration, anti-age treatments)
- PLASTER SHORTS
- MEGASUN SOLARIUM (CHOCO LAMP) – PROMOTION 1min – 25rsd
- MANICURE, PEDICURE
- NAIL EXTENSIONS AND CHIROPODY