EKOVEL – FEET AND POSTURE CORRECTION CENTER
FREE physiatrist examination
FREE examination and analysis of low foot arching
FREE advice for corrective exercises to remove diagnosed defomities
FREE regular and individual consultation, control and following results.
ORTHOPEDIC SHOE SOLES FOR LOW-ARCHING FEET AND POSTURE CORRECTION
EKOVEL STEP CORRECT
-The only adjustable orthopedic soles in the world for gradual, painless and safe correction of feet deformities and posture deformities. T
- They prevent feet, knee, hip and spine deformities in children and adults
- They prevent pains in bunions, their growth and bending of the big toe.
- They correct the Achilles’ tendon and “X” legs in children
- They unburden the balance points of your feet, preventing pain and discomfort in heel and toe areas
- They reduce exhaustion from long-term walking or standing.
No waiting for production
Ekovel Step Correct adjustable orthopedic soles have been pre-made to suit various shoe sizes. They can be picked up immediately after the examination and adjusting the initial height.
The mechanism for precise adjustment of the desired initial height of the internal longitudinal arch allows for very gradual correction by ¼ of a millimeter per interval. The mechanism is designed so that you can easily adjust it yourself per use instructions.
OTHER ORTHOPEDIC CHARACTERISTICS
Metarasal cushion on the front part of the sole unburdens sidelong (transversal) arch of the foot. Open heel part (for unburdening the heel area) and outer longitudinal arch.