FIZIOMEDIC is an ambulance that works in physical therapy and medical rehabilitation of various bone-joint-nervous and muscle problems, functional scoliosis and kyphosis in children, fractures and athletic injuries and conditions after various surgical procedures.
The ambulance is led by Dimitrijevic Miroslav, a senior physical therapist with over 35 years of experience, 16 of which come from the Rheumatology Institute in Belgrade, 12 from Dr. Jelaca medical office and 8 from the FIZIOMEDIC ambulance itself)
The methods of FIZIOMEDIC ambulance’s work:
- We do a thorough functional assessment of the patient’s overall condition to act as the base for all our future findings
- We apply manual therapy using special purpose, certified techniques for various conditions
- We perform a complete physical therapy and kinetic therapy procedures
We can perform the following services for you:
- Prevention and treatment of the spinal column and joints, aches in the neck or loins, cervicobrachialgia, discuss of the hernia, lumboischialgy and any changes originating from degenerative conditions of the spine, ligaments and muscle.
- Rheumatic conditions such as joint and non-joint rheumatism, coxarthrosis, gonarthrosis, polyarthritis, periarthritis and similar
- Traumatology and athletic injuries such as sprains, dislocations, plexitis, sciatica, fractures, ruptures, muscle pulling, tissue trauma and similar.
- Lymphoedematous (conditions that occur after mamectomies and other conditions which result in obstructed lymphatic circulation)
- Functional deformities of the spine in children and youth (scoliosis, kyphosis, kyfoscoliosis, bad posture and predictors to spine crooking, flat feet and other conditions.
Certified manual procedures that we offer include:
- Mobilizing the soft tissue of the joints, neck, chest and lumbal spine (according to Blackman and Pripp)
- Yumeiho therapy (author and instructor: Masayuki Saijonji, Japan)
We perform preventive therapy methods of straightening all of the joints of the spine and body as well as soft tissues which restores the balance. This is applied with degenerative joint and non-joint rheumatism, during recovery, for constipation and diarrhea, gynecological issues, chronic pains and other.
- Maitland concept – a diagnostic, mobilization therapy method which involves treating the spine and all of the joints
- Osteopathic techniques and myofacial pain lifting both in the muscles and the joints
- Lymphatic drainage and arm or leg bandaging using short elastic bandages
- Kinesio taping
Complete physical therapy – LASER, TENS, SHOCK WAVE, IFS, MAGNET, EF drugs, DDS, US and other cryo and thermo procedures.
- Kinetic therapy gives special attention to individual treatments with a physical therapist’s correction and various exercise programs for every specific problem