* Bakery “Kim” was founded in the year 2000 as a small bakery in New Belgrade, when it had only five employees.
In time this small shop became one of the leading bakeries in Belgrade, evolving into a company in 2009. Alongside our growth, we also increased our number of employees, product assortment, opened more stores and production lines. Our production assortment today includes 90 baked and confectionery products.
* Over the years we have been listening to the wishes and needs of our buyers, we introduced new products, which required us to also improve our technological processes. Great quality and the broad assortment of products is also followed by modern technological equipment and alongside our modern equipment we also require educated and professional workers. In our product and sales chain of bread and baked goods, we continuously improve every part of our production process by exchanging information, knowledge and experience.
* 24.09.2005. In the Bakery craft fair in Pecinci the employer Milan Trifunovic was awarded “The letter of the burek grandmaster” by the Baker’s union of Serbia as the greatest acknowledgment for life’s work and contribution to the baker’s trade.
* 2006 – In the Bakery craft fair in Pecinci we win the third place in the best burek competition.
* 18.06.2007. – In the Bakery craft fair in Pecinci we win first prize for best burek in the ‘plain’ burek category, thanks to our burek master Dragan Lazic.
* 2008 – we perform a major renovation of our production plant according to HACCP standards, crowned by the certificate we were awarded in 2009.
You can find us in the following locations:
“Kim 1” at 156 Gandijeva street, New Belgrade
“Kim 2” at 64 Zorana Djindjica Boulevard, New Belgrade
“Kim 3” at 81 Jurija Gagarina street, New Belgrade