Ballet studio “DANCE PLUS”
DANCE PLUS is a studio for modern and jazz ballet. We teach girls from preschool age of 4 to grown up dancers (26 years and above). Our dancers are divided into group based on their skill and age as follows:
- Two preparatory groups for preschool ages 4-6 (preparation-beginner)
- Four groups of girls aged 7-14 (beginner-intermediate)
- High school group (intermediate – advanced)
- Students (intermediate-professional)
We are located near the Botanical garden in the corner of Cvijiceva and Takovska street at 68a Despota Stefana boulevard, an extremely well-connected location that can be accessed from any part of the city. Our ballet hall and other premises are equipped following the highest standards.
DANCE PLUS is led by Mrs. Olja Matkovic, an internationally educated coreographer with years of experience in modern and jazz ballet.
In addition to jazz ballet our studio also teaches classical ballet.
Classical ballet for boys and girls aged 6-12 is taught by Ana Pavlovic, prima-ballerina at the National theatre in Belgrade. Lessons take place on Wednesdays 6:15PM – 7:15PM and Saturdays 5PM – 6PM
At our studio we will also have a group for adult beginners in recreational classical ballet. Lessons will take place on Saturdays and Sundays from 6:30PM – 7:30PM.
TIMETABLE FOR MODERN AND JAZZ BALLET AT THE STUDIO
- Aged 4-5 – Tuesdays and Fridays 5:15PM – 6PM
- Aged 5-6,5 – Mondays and Thursday 5:15PM – 7PM
- Aged 6,5 – 7,5 – Tuesdays and Fridays 6PM – 7PM
- Aged 8 – 9 – Mondays and Thursdays 7PM – 8PM
- Aged 9 – 11 – Tuesdays and Fridays 7PM – 8PM
- Aged 11 – 13 – Wednesdays 7:30PM – 9PM and Saturdays 1PM – 3PM
- Aged 14 – 16 – Tuesdays and Fridays from 9PM – 10:30PM
Older than 16 and students
-Mondays 8:45 – 22:30, Wednesdays 8:30 – 10:30 and Thursdays 8:45 – 10:30
(this group requires years of dancing experience)
The school “DANCE PLUS” began work in 1991. Over the years we have participated in a large number of manifestations: TV shows, concerts, fashion shows, business manifestations, advertising campaigns, sporting events, music festivals and more.
More information about our Dance Plus ballet school available on our website.