PLOT TRADE LTD is a company in Belgrade that began work in 1002 as a geodetic organization for projecting, trade and services when it was licensed by the state Geodetic Institute.
All of the services that we are registered for are performed by our licensed experts who have years of experience and are able to do their work swiftly and professionally, using the latest modern equipment according to the Law of State measuring, cadastre and other valid regulations in our profession.
GEODETIC SERVICES FOR REAL ESTATE CADASTRE
- Filming objects and creating geodetic videos for the purposes of legalization
- Filming objects and creating sketches of the manual measuring for the needs of evidenting changes in the cadastre plan due to building, expanding or demolishing buildings.
- Renewing the plot borders and filming the factual state
- Creating geodetic elaborates with specification for separate parts and buildings and the Register of performed survey for the needs of property rights enlistment.
CREATING SEPARATE GEODETIC GROUNDWORK
- We create separate geodetic groundwork in suitable dimensions for the needs of:
- Projecting (idea projects)
- Technical documentation
We perform all the required geodetic measurements in order to provide accurate and updated geodetic groundwork for feasibility studies, planning, management and construction.
- We create partitioning and pre-partitioning projects as well as geodetic marking projects in accordance with the Law and the regulations of our profession.
- We also form construction sites
- GEODETIC SEWER SURVEY
- We perform geodetic sewer surveys (sewers, piping) and create elaborates for the piping cadastre.
We excise objects and before construction we create elaborates of the excision.
- We excision boundaries (based on the cadastre data) and mark boundary points in the field.
WE DETECT UNDERGROUND INSTALATIONS AND OBJECTS
- For revealing and geodetic survey of installations and objects we use a detection method with the underground installation tracker.
- Precise engineering works
- Free consultation
Mon-Fri: 8AM – 4PM