MEDILEK TIM pediatrics is located in Zvezdara, at 1 Koste Trifkovica street near the factory “Kluz” in Kralja Aleksandra boulevard. The best service for you and your family. With us, you can perform all types of pediatrics examinations.
THE BEST FOR YOUR LOVED ONES.
MEDILEK TEAM PEDIATRIC SERVICES
- Pediatric examinations
- Consultation examinations of the most famous experts in pediatrics (see www.medilek-tim.rs)
- Ultrasound examinations for babies and children.
- Vaccinations using vaccines made by famous global manufacturers
- Systematic examination for children of all ages
- Diet counseling office – prof. dr. Vojislav Perisic, pediatrician gastroenterologist.
- A counseling office for allergies and lung diseases in children – prof. dr. Branimir Nestorovic, Dr. Marina Atanackovic, Mr. Sci. Med. Nevena Jovicic.
- Diabetes and endocrine disorder counseling – dr. Vladislav Bojic – psychological counseling for preschool and school aged children
Prof. Dr. Vojislav Perisic FRCPch (UK)
- One of the best pediatricians, gastroenterologists and hepatologists in Europe.
Prof. Dr. Branimir Nestorovic
Dr. Marina Atanaskovic-Markovic
Pediatrician allergologist, the most eminent doctor in Europe for medicament allergy
Dr Zeljko Smoljanic
Dr Polina Pavicevic
- Ultrasound abdomen examination, as well as hips, neck, lymphatic nodes examinations, brain TCD in babies, latest generation apparatus.
Dr. Dragan Vukanic
Dr Branislav Trifunovic
Specialist in children’s and plastic surgery
- inguinal hernias, phimosis, burns, correcting scars, split lips and mouth ridge
Prim. Dr. Miljan Mihajlovic
Craniosynostosis, brain tumors, hydrocephalus, spine surgery
Prof. Dr. Radivoj Brdar
Children’s surgeon – orthopedic
- Sickness of the feet and hips, chest cavity deformities
Dr. Dragana Bogicevic
- special interest in HEADACHES IN CHILDREN OF ALL AGES
Dr. Dejan Stevanovic
Prof. Dr. Ivana Petronic Markovic
Prof. Dr. Ivana Petronic Markovic
- Physical treatments for babies and children of all ages
Dr. Vladislav Bojic
Pediatrician – endocrinologist
Prof. Dr. Dejan Skoric
Pediatrician – hematologist
Dr. Dusan Paripovic
Pediatrician – nephrologist
Prim. Dr. Gordana Susic
Pediatrician – rheumatologist
- rheumatic diseases during childhood
Dr sci. med. Igor Stefanović
pedijatar – kardiolog
Prof. Dr. Olga Antonovic
For the first time in Serbia
FULL SCREENING FOR NEWBORN AND PREMATURELY BORN BABIES
Counseling office for prematurely born babies
Dr. Margita Mijuskovic
- Eczema, dermatitis, vitiligo, psoriasis, all types of skin changes.
MEDILEK TEAM – famous and renown pediatricians, professionals with a lot of love and experience for your loved ones.
FIRST TIME IN SERBIA:
EXPERT PEDIATRIC EXAMINATIONS FOR CHILDREN
For the first time in Serbia, parents can have all the required examinations for their child in one place, with one of the most renown clinical pediatricians, prof. Dr. Dejan Skoric who has years of experience working with children of all ages.
Expert pediatric examinations are detailed and precise, reliable examinations for the child in the goal of timely discovery of diseases and anomalies as well as disorders that can’t be spotted during the ordinary examination.
This is the most detailed examination because it’s done partially, one organ system at a time, and the child is seen as a whole, rather than focusing on a single problem.
Expert pediatric examination is systematized and demands an individual approach to the child with the parents’ active cooperation. The role of the pediatrician isn’t just to diagnose and treat, but also to listen, advise, lead and train.
Unlike everyday praxis, where the examination of the child lasts between 8-15 minutes, this pediatric examination isn’t time-limited and there is plenty of time to make note of everything that’s relevant to the child’s growth and development.
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN AN EXPERT PEDIATRIC EXAMINATION?
Expert pediatric examination should be done once a year until the child is 14.