Our newly opened center is the result of years of experience working with children who are suffering from various verbal communication disorders.
Additional education through various similar education in the area of development pathology, verbal communication, hearing damage and the cochlear implant, dyslexia, dysgraphy, autism and other pervasive, diagnosogenic and psychogenic pathologies, verbal communication will contribute to the overall understanding of certain disorders.
We give great attention to preventing speech and language disorders.
That’s how in our center we provide advice to pregnant women and new mothers as well as linguistic workshops for all children, depending on their age. Through this work we also advance speech and language development of our kids with positive influences to cognitive, emotional and social personality development.
It is our goal to diagnose any potential problem as early as possible with systematic checkups at two, four and six years of age.
At our center you get professional and precise diagnostics of speech and language developments through the use of standardized tests and protocol.
We take a meticulous approach to rehabilitation planning.
The treatment itself is based on principles of gradual progress and adapting to every child individually depending on their abilities, interests and possibilities. We use modern speech therapy equipment for digital sound processing (the Beringer set) for the purpose of quickly and efficiently recovering the language functions. We also continue to use our regular and tested methods of work in speech therapy with the use of adequate didactic materials.
Our work is all-inclusive, so in addition to directly treating a certain function, we also stimulate motor skills, attention span and social skills required to successfully function in modern society.
At our center we work with:
- Preventing speech and language disorders
- Early stimulation of speech and language development
- Estimating speech development in children
- Diagnosing speech-language disorders
- Individual speech therapy treatments for:
1. Slowed language and speech development
2. Irregular pronunciation of certain vocals
3. Reading and writing disorders
5. Attention and hyperactivity disorders
6. Other disorders of verbal communication
- group language workshops (3-6 children)
1. Stimulating speech and language development
2. Preparing for school (preschool reading and writing)
Scheduling number: 063/185-50-45.