The Esperanto education center is located at 2a Miloja Zakica street, approach 1, in Cukarica, Belgrade. The center was founded with the desire to help anyone interested become more worldly. Our primary goals after years of experience include adopting multicultural knowledge and encouraging international communication for the purpose of personal advancement and establishing our own national identity in the map of Europe and the world.
Our focus is on educating children, youth and adults in the areas of learning and application of foreign languages and education regarding other cultures (in terms of their tradition, history, art), the countries surrounding us and beyond. As a part of our activity we organize level courses for all languages as well as specialized and educational counseling services, communication workshops, art nights, culture presentations and similar events.
Esperanto implements the latest methods of work and study, utilizing modern technologies and various information sources. We give special attention to working with young, dynamic and dedicated teams of lecturers and connecting them with all those in search of knowledge.
If you would like to learn English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish or Norwegian, we are the best choice for you.
Language school for adults
Our language lessons for adults are based on the principles of communication and interaction. After preliminary testing and interview, the participants are allocated into groups based on their level of knowledge, needs and personal wishes. Every language course program involves using the latest textbooks, appropriate audio and visual materials and exercises that encourage interactive learning and communication between students.
We also focus on developing communication competence, meaning that along with learning to use a language the students also learn about various cultural aspects of that language and the culture of living in that country.
- The classes are organized in four months during which they take place twice per week and last for 90min
- Intensive courses last two months, take place four times per week and last for 90min
- Options for individual or semi-individual courses for those who are better at learning independently
- Business courses in English and German
- Speaking workshops - conversational courses for all languages
- Preparations for TOEFL, IELTS and the Cambridge (KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE) standardized tests
- Options for lessons with companies with excellent benefits for organized groups
Language school for children
Children's lessons were designed with the idea that they should above all have fun and grow to love the language they are learning so that they would more easily absorb knowledge in the future. We use practical materials to make sure our students learn through play, song, acting and drawing and then apply their knowledge in interactive exercises that discuss everyday activities and events.
The programs are adjusted to the children's age and scool level and include a variety of interesting and educational topics. The material follows the official school curriculum through the specialized CLIL approach, enabling our young students to identify themselves and connect everyday knowledge with school knowlege through various linguistic activities.
- Lessons take place throughout the school year
- Lesosns take place twice per week in duration of 60mins and for the youngest students twice per week in duration of 45mins
- The lessons take place in classrooms suitable for the children's age with the use of teaching materials, props, toys and audio and visual materials
- Programs are dynamic and the teaching materials are thematically and culturally appropriate for the children's age
- Children can take part in thematic creative workshops
- Extra-curriculum assistance is possible in the form of: additional lessons, test preparation and free consultation with the professors.