Recreational exercise program which improves the psychological and physical state of the users in a quick and entertaining way. The training is guided by coaches according the individual physical abilities of every exerciser.
Rehabilitation program that we are especially proud of helps treat pre-existing degenerative changes of the locomotive system and also helps prevent them.
Sedentary lifestyle and physical inactivity are listed among the top ten most common health problem causes for the modern human. With proper exercise this risk can be reduced to an acceptable level. Our rehabilitation program provides significant improvements for:
- Spinal column deformities: discus hernia, spondylosis, sciatica, lumbago, back pain and cervixal syndrome.
- Knee, hip and shoulder injuries
- Muscle and ligament injuries
- In addition to sedentary lifestyles, deformities can also be inborn. Injuries also occur with unprofessionally guided training which we have also encountered and solved successfully. This part of our program includes working with children who suffer with deformities of the bone and ligament system such as flat feet, X and O legs, scoliosis and kyphosis of the spinal column, chest deformities and such.
Physical preparation for athletes is available in a specialized program that includes modern training method and can be applied to different ages and athleticism levels.
We offer three types of methods:
- INDIVIDUAL TRAINING: Involves a trainer who works with a single person which allows for an all-inclusive and efficient approach to the needs and abilities of every individual.
- TRAINING IN COUPLES: Involves a trainer working with two people with an individual approach to both of them
- GUIDED TRAINING: Involves a trainer working with a group of three to four participants where the manner of work and exercise is adjusted to the given group.
Special benefits: gift voucher purchase, card payments (Visa, Visa electronic, Master card, Maestro, American express, Dina)
First training is free.
Address: 1 Spanskih boraca street, Blue Center
Phone: 064/1154-761, 061/6485-396