SOVA FITNESS STUDIO offers the latest generation training - EMS training in miha bodytec equipment of the highest quality German production.
* We follow the acceleration trends and the human need for shorter times of exercising in order to achieve the desired results.
* Replace hours of sweating at the gym, lifting weights and putting pressure on your joints while you waste your precious time with only two 20 minutes long EMS trainings per week.
* EMS means Electro Myo Stimulation
* This is a form of training which utilizes therapeutic electrical current in combination with suitable forms of exercise and body positioning to reduce the time needed for exercising in order to reach your desired goal.
* In order to achieve the best possible results, it's enough to have 2 training sessions of week for 20 minutes.
* EMS training engages the highest number of muscles in the human body, both those on the surface and in-depth ones which are difficult to activate through conventional training at the gym.
* This type of training results in pain reduction in the lower back area which is the increasingly common problem due to sedentary lifestyles.
* It also reduces cellulite and improves circulation in the subdermal tissue, improves the metabolism and contributes to organism detox.
EMS training in Miha bodytec allows us to achieve the desired results with only 2x20 minutes of exercise. Two 20-minute EMS sessions roughly equal four hours of exercise at a gym.
Save your health and your time.
Trial training is free.