• 011info Belgrade guide English version
  • 011info Belgrade guide

Palace "Athens"

(28 Terazije) The building was built using the project of Dimitri T. Lek, in 1902 as both a commercial and residential palace for the Belgrade merchant Djordja Vuca. Janko Kostic was a civil engineer responsible for the majority of work on the basement,...
More details ›

Palace of Princess Ljubica

(8 Sima Markovic street) The building is located on the corner of the streets Sima Markovic and Kralja Petra, in one of the oldest parts of Belgrade. The old prince's palace sprawled across from the Cathedral of the Patriarchate all the way to the garden...
More details ›

Palace SANU

(35 Knez Mihailova street) The palace was built in 1924, designed by the architects Dragutin Djordjevic and Andre Stevanovic, is a monumental architectural piece of Belgrade at the beginning of the century. Style of the building is eclectic with elements...
More details ›

Palace “Anker"

(26 Terazije) This building was built in 1899, designed by the architect Milan Antonović. The two-storey houses with shops on the ground floor and offices on the first floor was built for the insurance company "Anchor" and today is one of the most significant...
More details ›

Pantelic Foundry

Foundry Pantelic is registered as a historical monument and cultural heritage of great importance to Belgrade. It is located on the corner of Dositej’s and Lagumska streets in Zemun.The building was built in 1854 while the detailed reconstruction followed...
More details ›

Partisan Stadium

The Partisan stadium is a sporting object with one of the longest traditions in the former Yugoslavia which continues in Serbia today. It is located in the place where prior to WWII there was the court and HQ of the Belgrade Sports Club. Foto: 011info The...
More details ›

Pavilion "Cveta Zuzoric "

( Kalemegdan ) The pavilion is an exhibition building at Kalemegdan, the establishment of which was commenced by Branislav Nušić in 20s of the 20th century. It was here that in February in 1923 was held the charity ball "Thousand and Second night" to...
More details ›

Primary school "Vuk Karadzic"

(41 Takovska street) One of the oldest primary schools in Serbia, it was founded in 1838 under the name Palilulska which it retained up to 1931 when it was renamed to its present name. The main school building was built in 1894 while the "small school"...
More details ›

Primary School King Peter

( 7 Kralja Petra street) The school is located between the Kalemegdan Fortress and the Cathedral. Designed 1906, the building is the work of back then the youngest woman architect in Serbia, Jelisaveta Nancic which she projected in her 23rd year. This...
More details ›