Close
  • 011info Belgrade guide English version
  • 011info Belgrade guide
Weather forecast Belgrade 5℃
Variably cloudy with a chance of rain
Belgrade 5 day weather forecast
Weather forecast Belgrade 5℃
Variably cloudy with a chance of rain
Belgrade 5 day weather forecast
  • 011info Belgrade guide English version
  • 011info Belgrade guide

Bajrakli mosque

(11 Lord Jevremova street) It was built in 1575, as one of the 273 mosques that were located in Belgrade during the Turkish rule. The first name was Čohadži Mosque, after its constructor, Hadji Ali. There is only one room with a dome and a minaret. This...
More details ›

Balkan Cinema

(16 Brace Jugovića street)The building was built between 1867 and in 1870 and has three parts between Macedonian street, Brace Jugovića and Boulevard of Despot Stefan. Originally, the building operated as a hotel in the Balkans whose hall, three years...
More details ›

Belgrade Confluence

The confluence of the rivers Sava and Belgrade belongs to the New Belgrade district. It is a green area of the city where popular events like concerts, festivals, car-races and such are often held. The entire area called Confluence (Usce) occupies the...
More details ›

Belgrade Cooperative

(Karadjordjeva 48 ) The building was built in 1907, as the second major architectural project created jointly by Andre Stevanovic and Nikola Nestorovic. During the planning of construction, they were both under the impression of the great Paris Exhibition...
More details ›

Belgrade fortress with the Kalemegdan park

If you spend even a small amount of time in Belgrade, you will hear someone praising the "Kalish" or "Kalemegdan" as the most beautiful place in the whole city, as "their" place, an oasis of tranquility in the midst of the city noise. It is also likely...
More details ›

Belgrade’s Western Gate

The western gate is the popular name for the “Genex” tower, a skyscraper consisting of about 35 floors located in the National hero street in New Belgrade. The construction project author was the architect Mihajlo Petrovic in 1980. The building consists...
More details ›

Blessed Virgin church

Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary, known as the Church of the Virgin is the temple of the Serbian Orthodox church located in the center of Zemun in Rajčićeva Street. It was built in the second half of the 18th century for the Serbian and Greek...
More details ›

Botanical Garden Jevremovac

( 43 Takovska street ) Botanical Gardens has the status of a class-two natural monument and is protected as a cultural asset. Together with the Institute of Botany it makes up the educational unit of Biology University of Belgrade. Foto: Milena Arsenić Garden...
More details ›

Bozic family house

(19 Lord Jevremova street) It was built in 1836 by the merchant Miloje Bozic, according to an inscription from that time standing on the tympanum over the entrance porch. The building's ground floor was added above the basement of the ruined Ottoman...
More details ›

Branko’s Bridge

Branko’s bridge, also known as the Bridge of Brotherhood and Unity connects New Belgrade with the center of Belgrade across the Sava river. It is the second most important bridge for the flow of traffic, after the Gazelle bridge. During the era of socialism...
More details ›

Building "The Serbian Crown"

(56 Knez Mihailova street ) The building was built in in 1869 as one of the first in the newly founded Knez Mihailova Street . The style is eclectic with elements of romanticism and today is the only preserved restaurant in Belgrade from the time when...
More details ›

Building of PRIZAD (Reuters)

(2 Obilicev venac street) The building was built by the architect Bogdan Nestorović who won the competition conducted in 1937, with the purpose to serve as an administrative building for PRIZAD (privileged export joint stock company). The building is...
More details ›

Building of Smederevo Bank

(39 Terazije square) The building was built in 1912, designed by architects Milorad Ruvidic and Isaia Fidanović as a residential and commercial building for the merchant Demetrius M. Stefanovic Smederevac. To this day it has preserved its original residential...
More details ›

Building of the Great School

( 22 Lord Jevremova street) The building consists of two, formerly separate, single-storey buildings. The yard was built in the late 18th century in 1862, only to later be merged into a single building complex. Great school was opened in the courtyard...
More details ›

Building the First Belgrade High School

( 16 Tsar Dusan street )First Belgrade Gymnasium was established in 1839 from where it draws its long tradition. It is located on what was once a gate Vidin, near the Church of Alexander Nevsky where once stood the entrance to Belgrade. At first, the...
More details ›